
The Ateneo won over the arch rival, De La Salle University. It was a tough fight though.
This morning, while reading newspaper, the Headline for today's news is about the victory of Ateneo.
I quoted some lines which of course is very eye catching for me:
Pumaren was so disgusted with the officiating.
“This is the worst officiating I’ve seen for a championship. It’s like giving the trophy to them,” he said at centercourt even if his voice was almost lost amid the big Ateneo celebration.
“It was like a script just to give the trophy to them. The people got robbed of supposedly a beautiful game. You saw the game. It was ridiculous,” he said of the technical foul called on Maierhofer.
“They didn’t give us the chance to play. Now, was it a classic championship game? I’ve been in the finals nine times and this is the worst officiating,” he uttered.
Not being Bias, of course, but I agree to what coach Franz said. They cut off the thrill that was so supposed to be a BLAST! The game is so disappointing. Anyway, the game is over. Lets just be happy for Ateneo's victory.
This morning, while reading newspaper, the Headline for today's news is about the victory of Ateneo.
I quoted some lines which of course is very eye catching for me:
Pumaren was so disgusted with the officiating.
“This is the worst officiating I’ve seen for a championship. It’s like giving the trophy to them,” he said at centercourt even if his voice was almost lost amid the big Ateneo celebration.
“It was like a script just to give the trophy to them. The people got robbed of supposedly a beautiful game. You saw the game. It was ridiculous,” he said of the technical foul called on Maierhofer.
“They didn’t give us the chance to play. Now, was it a classic championship game? I’ve been in the finals nine times and this is the worst officiating,” he uttered.
Not being Bias, of course, but I agree to what coach Franz said. They cut off the thrill that was so supposed to be a BLAST! The game is so disappointing. Anyway, the game is over. Lets just be happy for Ateneo's victory.

No comments:
Post a Comment